PRONAR - MPB 20.72G Trommel
The Pronar MPB 20.72G Trommel tracked chassis gives the highest throughput with universal mobility. The independent hydraulic drive allows ease of movement in hard conditions independent of the additional tractor. Thanks to a solid design and a simple principle of operation, MPB 20.72g is perfectly suited for work with various materials – soil, compost, municipal waste, coal, aggregate, and biomass.
Wide-opening guards provide quick and easy access to the motor on a rotating frame, ensuring good access to the drive unit, charging hopper, and hydraulics.
Pronar Trommel drums may be easily changed to suit material screening requirements. Pronar also produces screen drums compatible with other manufacturers’ machines.
Contact our Parts department to discuss our Drum Range
- Energy Efficient – low consumption of diesel fuel and consumables
- Easy Operations – thanks to easy-to-use desktop the operator can set desired operation parameters
- Low Maintenance Costs – manufacturing process uses the latest technology and materials
- Range of Applications – screening of municipal waste, mould, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, separates debris from the dirt
- Drum compatible with devices of other producers – universal design and technology of work